Mandatory Information on the rights of individuals to protect Personal Data
General information: As of 25th of May 2018, a new General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Union is in force. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of data of individuals from all EU Member countries and to unify the regulations for their processing.
As a personal data administrator, company VANET 2010 EOOD meets all the requirements of the new regulation by collecting only data needed for providing the services on this website and keeps the data responsibly and legally.
1. Who are we?
2. Reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal data.
3. Period of keeping your personal data.
4. Your rights during collecting, processing and storage of your personal data.
5. Right to delete (“to be forgotten”).
6. Right of objection.
7. Your rights in case of violation of the security of your personal information.
8. Other provisions.
Last updated on 01/12/2018
We care about keeping your Privacy and we are obliged to protect your personal data. This Privacy Statement tells you how we manage your personal information, your privacy rights, and how the law protects you. Please read this privacy statement carefully before using our services.
“Services” means products, content, features, technologies or features and any related web sites, applications, and services offered by us.
“Website” means websites, mobile apps, mobile sites, or other online properties through which we offer our services.
“Personal data” means any data that contains identifying information (e.g. name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.).
“Personal Data Administrator” means a person or company that determines the purposes or means of processing the personal data.
1.Who are we?
2. Reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
For our online store to be useful and up-to-date, we enable our users to send us information. The information is submitted by filling in a contact form for making a request, registering on the website and / or making an order.
When you send us information about making a request, making a registration and / or order to make our Services, we can collect the following information for you:
Making an inquiry
• Your names
• Your email address
Make an order
• Name and surname
• Shipping address
• ZIP code
• Contact phone
• E-mail address
3. The period of keeping your personal data
“VANET 2010” EOOD keeps your personal data for no longer than the need for the same for the purposes for which they have been provided.
Purposes for providing us with your personal information on salonvanet.com and keeping terms:
• Sending a request via the contact form of the salonvanet.com website – this data is only stored on the email associated with the contact form in question. Data in this email account is deleted periodically, but no later than 13 months after receipt.
• Making order at salonvanet.com – This personal data is collected only for the purpose of processing the order and delivering it according to the user’s requirements. They can be deleted at any time from you through the user panel or upon your written request from the email, which has been used for registration.
Upon expiration of these deadlines, “VANET 2010” EOOD takes the necessary care to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay.
4. Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
(1) Withdrawal of consent to process your personal data.
If you do not wish all or any of your personal data to continue to be processed by “VANET 2010” EOOD for any or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by sending a message stating your request using the email you made registration with.
(2) Require personal information.
You have the right to request and obtain from “VANET 2010” EOOD a confirmation that personal data relating to you is being processed.
(3) Right to rectification or replenishment.
You may correct or fill in the inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you by making a written request to “VANET 2010” EOOD from the email you registered in the website with.
5. Right to delete ("to be forgotten")
(1) You have the right to request from “VANET 2010” EOOD the deletion of personal data related to you, and “VANET 2010” EOOD has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when any of the following reasons exists:
– Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
-You object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for the purposes of direct marketing, and there are no legitimate grounds for processing that have an advantage;
– Personal data has been tampered with;
– Personal data has to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member Country applicable to “VANET 2010” EOOD;
(2) “VANET 2010” EOOD is not obliged to delete the personal data if it keeps and processes them:
-For the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
-Requiring a legal obligation that requires processing provided by EU law or the law of the Member State that applies to the Administrator;
For purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
For the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
(3) In order to exercise your right to “forget”, you should submit a written request sent to “VANET 2010” EOOD from the email with which you have wished to use your personal data.
(4) “VANET 2010” EOOD does not delete the data, which has a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims against him / her or proof of his / her rights.
6. Right of objection
You may at any time object to the processing of personal data from “VANET 2010” EOOD that apply to you, including if it is being processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
7. Your rights in case of violation of the security of your personal information
(1) In case if “VANET 2010” EOOD establishes a violation of the security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedom, we shall notify you without undue delay of the violation as well as of the measures taken or to be taken.
(2) “VANET 2010” EOOD is not required to notify you if:
Has taken appropriate technical and organizational protection measures with respect to the data affected by the security breach;
Has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the violation will not lead to a high risk for your rights;
Notification would require disproportionate efforts.
8. Other provisions.
In case of violation of your rights under the above or applicable data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission as follows:
1. Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
2. Seat and address of management: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
3. Correspondence data: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
4. Telephone: 02 915 3 518
5. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Web site: www.cpdp.bg
Reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal data. Types of cookies we use:
Thanks to these cookies, we monitor the attendance of our site and we can analyze how easily our users work with it (Google Analytics cookies). These cookies do not give us any information about your personal information. They show us which pages of our site are being reviewed, through what type of devices (mobile or desktop), and other anonymous data.
These cookies allow you to use the full functionality of our site.
You can make the cookie settings you get from our site in the browser you are using. Keep in mind that if you restrict certain types of cookies, our site may not work properly and you can not use its full functionality.